Edgar's Grille invites you to celebrate summer and cool off with a fresh, fruity martini!
The martini is well known as a refreshing and delicious way to relax as far back as the 1800s Gold Rush, when the drink was invented. The popularity of the drink has never wavered. This classic cocktail was even endorsed in author Ernest Hemingway's classic "Farewell to Arms": “I’ve never tasted anything so cool and clean...They make me feel civilized.”
At Edgar's Grille, you can experience the cool, clean splendor of the martini every Saturday night for just $5 this summer with our fresh-fruit infused, artisanally-crafted specials. Here are some great examples:
- Georgia Peach -- Kettle One Citroen, peach schnapps, orange juice, pineapple juice and fresh peaches.
- The Marooned Martini -- Raspberry vodka, peach schnapps, coconut Rum, pineapple juice, cranberry juice and fresh raspberries.
- Watermelon Martini -- Infused cucumber vodka with fresh watermelon.
- Temptation -- Butterscotch schnapps, Godiva Liqueur, Baileys Irish Creme and Amaretto, with a chocolate drizzle.
- Blackberry Mint -- Tito's Vodka, Rumhaven, raspberry vodka, fresh blackberries and mint leaves.
- Prickly Pear -- Kettle One Citroen, St. Germaine and Monin Pear.
- Blue Hawaiian -- Blue Curacao, Kettle One Vodka, Limoncello, sourmix, pineapple juice and Rumhaven.
- Strawberry Basil -- Strawberry basil infused vodka, St Germaine, lemon juice.