Don't Miss Our 4-Course Wine Dinner at Edgar's Grille
Time is running out to make your reservations to attend our upcoming four-course wine dinner at Edgar's Grille. This event is taking place on Wednesday, August 30th and spots are filling fast. This event promises to be one of the most memorable in our history. Featuring four courses of fine Southern-inspired cuisine accompanied by four courses of wine!
1st Course - Smoked Pork Belly
Sorghum BBQ black-eyed peas, crispy cornbread and bourbon aioli paired with Taken Blend Napa Valley, California
2nd Course (choice of 1)
End of Summer Heirloom Tomato Salad
Three generous slices of the summer's best heirloom tomatoes w/ chiffonade of basil, imported EVOO, aged balsamic drizzle and fresh cracked peppercorn
Charleston She Crab Soup
Traditional coastal Carolina creamy crab soup w/ jumbo lump crab, Sherry and a cornbread crouton.
Your choice of course 2 will be paired with Joel Gott Sauvignon Blanc - California
3rd Course ( Choice of One Entree Paired with Choice of One Wine)
"The Hill" Grilled Filet of Beef
Revere Meat Co., 8 oz. cab filet, melted house-made pimento cheese, wild mushroom risotto cake, oven-roasted herbed Roma tomatoes and asparagus ragu, Madeira demi-glace.
Seared Gulf Grouper
Sautéed rainbow chard, Bagna Cauda, fried whole okra and confit fingerling potatoes.
Paired with your choice of Dona Paula Melbec - Valle de Uco, Argentina or Joel Gott 13 Cabernet Sauvignon - Napa, California
4th Course - Grilled Georgia Peach Sweet Tea Cake
Peach citrus crème, lemon shortbread, peach coulis and fresh berries.
Paired with Beiler Fils Rose' - Provence, France
For just $69 per person, you can indulge in a menu that provides your choice of a chef-selected salad, soup, beef or seafood selection paired with the perfect wine for each course. The evening will end in a fever pitch as you are treated to a sumptuous serving of our signature Grilled Georgia Peach Sweet Tea Cake in unison with Beileret Fils Rose'.
Edgar’s Grille is located at 3165 Washington Road in Augusta. We’re about a mile north of I-20, at the intersection of Washington Road and Furys Ferry Road. For reservations, please call 706.854.4700 or use this convenient widget from opentable.com
Celebrate Summer with Martini Specials at Edgar's Grille
The martini is well known as a refreshing and delicious way to relax as far back as the 1800s Gold Rush, when the drink was invented. The popularity of the drink has never wavered. This classic cocktail was even endorsed in author Ernest Hemingway's classic "Farewell to Arms": “I’ve never tasted anything so cool and clean...They make me feel civilized.”
At Edgar's Grille, you can experience the cool, clean splendor of the martini every Saturday night for just $5 this summer with our fresh-fruit infused, artisanally-crafted specials. Here are some great examples:
- Georgia Peach -- Kettle One Citroen, peach schnapps, orange juice, pineapple juice and fresh peaches.
- The Marooned Martini -- Raspberry vodka, peach schnapps, coconut Rum, pineapple juice, cranberry juice and fresh raspberries.
- Watermelon Martini -- Infused cucumber vodka with fresh watermelon.
- Temptation -- Butterscotch schnapps, Godiva Liqueur, Baileys Irish Creme and Amaretto, with a chocolate drizzle.
- Blackberry Mint -- Tito's Vodka, Rumhaven, raspberry vodka, fresh blackberries and mint leaves.
- Prickly Pear -- Kettle One Citroen, St. Germaine and Monin Pear.
- Blue Hawaiian -- Blue Curacao, Kettle One Vodka, Limoncello, sourmix, pineapple juice and Rumhaven.
- Strawberry Basil -- Strawberry basil infused vodka, St Germaine, lemon juice.